|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Hackney Wick London UK
Recently decorated and ready to move in.
Very manoeuverable, a pleasure to drive + optimal length for turning on London canals.
Constructed: October 2014 by award winning boat builder Nick Thorpe (no. NTB080).
Boat Safety Scheme (BSS) certificate issued November 2015
Hull last blacked summer 2016.
Hull material: Steel
Insulation: 5cm spray foam.
10mm base plate
6mm hull sides
Fuel Tank: 230 litre
Water tank: 1400 litres (with 50x80cm hatch for maintance)
Engine: Canaline 42 with dual leisure and starter alternators.
|Vessel type:||Wide beam canal boat|
|Model:||45 Wide Beam|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||45'|
|Fuel capacity:||230 Litres|
|Water capacity:||1400 Litres|
The engine is a modern Canaline42 (installed in 2014 during hull construction) with two alternators, one for the starter battery and a 175 amp (over 2400 Watts) to charge the leisure battery bank and supply the Sterling inverter.
Last serviced in April 2019.
Built in 2014 by award winning boat builder Nick Thorpe.
Open plan with ample cupboard, drawer and worktop space. Mains power sockets for blenders etc..
- Fridge: very efficient Shoreline 12V Larder Fridge (102 litres capacity).
- Cooker: Calor CAL-50 LPG cooker (4 hobs/grill/oven) with overhead light and 12V extractor fan.
Located at the front of the boat, continuous with kitchen, side doors with roof hatch + stairs.
- Solid fuel stove: Morso Squirrel 1410 (5Kw) Note: I love this stove – by adjusting the air intake you can wake up in the morning with a stove full of red hot coal + if you add too much fuel you’ll need a window open even if it’s snowing outside!
King size bed with two reading lamps, side table, mains socket, 2 USB sockets & ceiling light switch to hand.
Spacious built-in wardrobe.
Custom water tight fibre glass shower room with 85cm/125cm shower tray, 12V extractor fan in ceiling, 2.8psi water pressure (~13 litres per minute). Hot water provided by Morco F-11 room sealed gas water heater.
Hot/cold mixer tap + sink. Cassette toilet. 12V extractor fan in ceiling.
- 1x starter battery
- 4x 110Ah leisure batteries providing power to:
- 12V and 5V(USB) sockets
- LED lighting
- water pumps
- air vent extractor fans
- headlight & horn
The leisure system also includes a 1600W pure sine wave Sterling inverter (with in built RCD), this supplies mains power (230V AC) to 6 sockets located though out the boat.
The leisure system is charged via:
-3 x 235W solar panels (with 40A MPPT charge Controller)
- A dedicated 175A (2500W) alternator.
- Massive 1400 litre tank for drinking water (with 50x80cm hatch for maintenance).
- Jabsco pump providing 2.8bar pressure (~13 litres per min) to the kitchen, toilet and and shower taps.
- Whale Gulper 220 pump for shower.
- Hot water is provided via a Morco F-11 room sealed gas water heater.
- 2x 13kg propane gas cylinders located in the gas locker a the bow.
- Inline bubble tester installed in gas locker (for protection against leaks)
This supplies the Calor hobs/grill/oven and the Morco water heater.
Automatic bilge pump in compartment below stern gland (with manual overide switch near control panel)