|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120297
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: 72hp Beta Marine diesel engine with a PRM 260 D2 hydraulic gearbox and hydraulic steering. Vetus 80 kgf electric bow thruster with controls in the wheelhouse.
• Category C, for coastal waters.
• Quality 12/8/5/5mm steelwork by D Mawdsley Boatbuilding with collapsible wooden wheelhouse, accessed on both port and starboard sides. Double glazed windows and portholes throughout.
• Beautifully fitted by D Mawdsley Boatbuilding in painted veneered ply with feature wall papered panels and solid oak trims to the ceilings and cabin sides. The hull sides are fitted in painted ply and solid oak trims. The floor is laid with carpet throughout apart from the galley which has ceramic tiles.
• Large forward master bedroom with a fixed 5ft double bed with storage below. An extensive range of low-level built-in cupboards are fitted both sides of the bed.
• Cabin bathroom, featuring a corner bath with thermostatic mixer shower attachments and shower curtain. Vanity unit with inset wash basin and cupboard below. Macerating pump out toilet.
• The corridor outside the bathroom has a large double wardrobe with mirrored doors.
• Spacious lounge, with large Houdini hatch to the ceiling. Tiled hearth with and electric fire (which replaced a previous diesel fired stove). A range of fitted cupboards and a corner TV unit. Fitted shelves with fiddle rails. Three seat sofa and drop-leaf dining table.
• Galley with a wide range of laminate cupboards with doors in oak effect laminate, marble effect laminate worktops, tiled splashbacks and an inset sink and drainer. Domestic sized appliances including a slot in Cannon gas oven grill, and hob, extractor fan above the cooker, 240v Proline fridge, additional Daewoo 240v fridge. Hoover washer dryer.
• Mid collapsible wooden wheelhouse containing the wheel and controls for the boat and comfortable interior seating.
• Engine room below the wheelhouse, housing the Beta Marine engine, a diesel 5.5 KVA Beta Marine generator, and the other running gear for the boat.
• Rear cabin bedroom with a fixed double bed, and two low level cupboards.
• Rear ensuite with a quad shower tray with thermostatic mixer shower and curtain. Vanity unit with inset wash basin and cupboards below. Macerating pump out toilet.
• Specification also includes: 12v/240v throughout, Studer Compact 2.3 kw inverter/charger, Victron Energy Centaur battery charger, 6 x 110 amp/hr leisure batteries. Headlamp, horn and navigation lights. Central heating by Kabola diesel boiler via 8 radiators and the electric fire in the saloon. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and boiler. Sprayfoam insulation. Twin water tanks.
Thow’d Fettler presents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a one owner modern Dutch barge. She has been beautifully constructed by D Mawdsley Boatbuilding and fitted out as a well-designed high specification floating apartment. She is a two-bedroom four berth boat, but this could easily be extended to six berths with a sofa bed in the saloon. She is fully equipped with every convenience required for a life afloat. She is built to a category C specification and can therefore be cruised equally well at sea as on the inland waterways of Britain and Europe. or would serve as a luxurious holiday home for cruising the waterways of Europe. Viewing is highly recommended.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Thow’d Fettler|
|Builder:||D Mawdsley Boatbuilding|
|Model:||58ft Dutch Barge|
|Fit Out:||D Mawdsley Boatbuilding|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Beta Marine|
|Length over all:||58'|
|Fuel capacity:||220 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||400 Gallons|
|Holding tank capacity:||200 Gallons|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.