|Website:||Open website in new window|
STUNNING & FAMOUS 27,50m LUXE MOTOR built NL in 1931
Basic fit out but ready to go.
- Dimensions : 27,50m x 4,40m – WD : 1,00m – Bridge clearance : 3,10m – Height inside
- Engine : BAUDOIN DNP4 150hp in good working condition .
- Generator : Petrol engine 3500w.
- Central heating : Boiler brand Chappée Diesel fired .
- Electric boiler for hot water.
- Fuel tank : 500 L .
- Fresh water : 1500L
- Inverter : Victron 3200W + a Sterling alternator booster .
- Battery charger : Classic.
- Bilge pumps : 3X
- Replaced bottom in 2014 , excellent condition
- Propeller shaft new in 2020
- Living room steel Roof new in 2015.
- TRIWV 2020 zones ¾.
LAY OUT : From stern to bow.
- Back cabin with a shower and wash basin needs a refit – Outside steering , no wheelhouse - WC sous la timonerie – Stairs on portside leading to galley / living , large open space, double glazed windows – stairs at the back of galley to access a wc and boiler on port side – Two bedrooms at the end of the living, one on starboard the other further back on the whole width – in between a bathroom (bath and washbasin) – Another cabin in the fore peak with a hatch access .
Great life history for this Dutch Luxe Motor ship . She was the hero of a French tv serie in the early 90’ , two years on a family journey cruising to Russia. Her hull paint work was done by Speedy Graphito , now globally famous, a key figure of the Street Art back in the 80’.
The acomodation fit out is basic but could easily be improved.
Truly a rare opportunity to acquire a floating master piece of art.
More info on request.
Asking price : 140 000€
|Vessel type:||Luxe Motor|
|Engine model:||Baudoin DNP4|
|Length over all:||27.50m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.