Brokerage Barges for sale
French manufactured barge moored in the south of France on the Canal du midi. The interior has been designed and fitted out to a high standard by the owner and is comfortable, spacious and very light due to large double-glazed windows throughout. Large open plan saloon, galley and dining area incorporating a modern wood burning heater. Two double cabins with en-suite bathrooms makes this an ideal live aboard barge for two with excellent guest or b&b accommodation. For more information or organise a visit, please contact Graham WHARMBY, your local broker at Boatshed MidiCanals. These boat... read more
|Location:||Canal du Midi France|
Dignity has had a brand new interior refit and renovation, as well as having a previous conversion from the original Humber Keel Barge. She is extremely well presented with an abundance of space and high ceilings which have skylights so the living space is flooded with natural light during the day. The accommodation is made up of the very comfortable main living area with a fully open galley and dining area. The owners cabin is located aft with a sliding door and space for a king size bed and furniture. The owner has carried out a full renovation from top to bottom including a new... read more
|Location:||Brighton Marina East Sussex UK|
|Price:|| £197,550 Tax Paid|
Prachtige in originele staat verkerende "Luxe Motor" met CVO!
Hull shape: ,ronde kimmen en geveegde kont
Ballast: betonnen tegels tussen de kattensporen
Cabins: in de originele achtrroef
Berths: 2 vaste slaapplaatsen in achterroef
Engine, electrics, water
Cooling system: d.m.v. beunkoeler
Shorepower: voorzien van scheidingstrafo
Anchor windlass: spudpaal voorbereid... read more
|Price:|| €117,500 Tax Paid|
75ft x 14ft 6ins. Built by Scarrs in 1913. Powered by Lister JP4. Original barrell winch, with all fittings reconditioned and ready to fit (see last photo). Three bedrooms, two single and one double. Full size cooker, sink/drainer, plenty of cupboards in galley. Sea toilet and shower. Heating is via wood burning stove in good size lounge. 240v and 12v electrics. Original blue book present!! £95,000 Laying Beverley.... read more
|Location:||East Yorkshire UK|
Akerboom cruiser 'Nieuwe Diep', liveaboard-longer stays, by. 1970, dim. 18.00 x 4.32 x 1.20m. 2 x Volvo Penta 150 HP, 50 hours after revision, new propeller shafts. Spacious living bridge, large living with much day light, galley and toilet, 2 x hot air heating diesel. No cabins and berths but these are easy to realize. Dry-dock 2017 with good hull report. Very well maintained.... read more
|Price:|| €125,000 Tax Paid|
New, from the builders, unused demonstrator with full warranty, a Peter Nicholls live aboard launch with 5 plus berths. The boat is also ideal for use by the disabled , with the layout all on one level ,with extra wide gangways and specially designed bathroom etc.
The latest example of our well proven inspection launch design, she is equally at home on UK and European rivers and wide beam canals.
The easily driven, shallow draft, semi v section hull gives economical cruising with very low noise levels as the main steering position is in the bow where all helmsman and crew can relax t... read more
|Location:||Braunston Marina NN11 7JH Northamptonshire UK|
EUROCLASSIC 139 – Built UK in 2005.
DURHAM STEEL CRAFT
- Dimensions : 13,90m x 4,30m WD 1,00m – Clearance : The whole network including Midi and Nivernais.
- Engine : BETA Marine 75hp + gear PRM 260
- Double steering inside and out – Hydraulic steering .
- Generator : Beta Marine (7 kva) silent pack – 100 Amps alternator.
- Fresh water tank: 900 L stainless steel.
- Diesel tanks : 900L (heating + generator) + 1000L main engine
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON (2000W) + Victron battery charger 30Amps
- House batteries 3 x 110 ... read more
Virunga is a magnificent, large and spacious barge... read more
Fully converted LUXEMOTOR built in the NL in 1924.
- Dimensions : 22,50m x 3,82m - WD 1,10m – Bridge clearance 3,30m
- Main engine : DAF DD 575M – 120cv
- Fresh water : 3000L (two tanks).
- Diesel tanks: 1 x 450L + 1 x1550L .
- Central heating powered by a diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water supplied by 3 ways hot water tank, either central heating boiler, main engine or electricity.
- Generator : Mase 5kwh with a Yanmar engine.
- Bow thruster : Side Power SP 240 TCI
- inverter : Victron Phoenix 24v/2000w + automatic charger Cristec 50 Amps + gel house batteries.
- VH... read more
Eva May is a very comfortable cruising barge kept in good condition in the West Country of England. For sale at £198,000 she is a lot of barge for the money, with 3 double sleeping cabins, 2 W.C.'s, one with a bath.... read more
|Location:||River Avon - Stourport Worcestershire UK|
|Price:|| £150,000 Tax Exempt|