Nice conversion of a former 1920's Dutch grain/fuel barge, with historical appeal. (Was commandeered by the German Navy during WWIII and used as a tug).
Has been based on the River Avon for the last 15 + years, bought by current owners in 2015.
Initially with RLL in Bristol, fully restored and renovated in 2016/2017.
- Hull re-plating in places
- Replaced aft steel work and sliding hatches
- Replaced aft locker hatches
Taken back to bare steel inside and out and fully renovated with a light, contemporary open-plan layout
- Two part epoxy blackened and 2 part top coat with deck allgrip
- Navigation lighting to enable sea passages
- Spray foam insulated throughout
- Complete 12v and 240v re-wiriing
- Custom-built galley (fridge, oven/hob and stainless steel sink) - all with blackened glass covers
- Bathroom includes new Morco on-demand water heater, hand basin and shower/bath configuration (in a refashioned wine barrel!)
- Touch controlled zoned spot lights throughout
- Removable fold-out dining table with two bench seats
- 5kw DEFRA approved, glass fronted fuel burning stove
- Sleeping comfortably for 4 (2 extendable single bench seats converting to full size single beds with full depth foam mattresses and L-shaed bench to the stern converting into queen-size double bed, again with full depth foam mattresses)
- Fabulous large sliding windows to the stern
- Leading to engine bay, insulation foil lined
- Bank of leisure batteries (4 x 110ah) + starter battery
- Victron inverter charger unit, controlling 240v system and cell/shorepower management
- Leading to steps up to a large and covered stern deck, which almost doubles the 'living area' of the boat. (Cover completed by Mastawerks, Bristol in July 2020)
- Buyer will need to pay Bath Marina brokerage fee in addition to any agreed price (% tbc)
- If interested & if buyer moves quickly, there is currently the possibility of securing a mooring in Bath Marina. As it stands, this boat is being sold ex-mooring (WITHOUT mooring), but new owner could potentially jump the queue to secure a mooring - just need to be quick.
|Vessel type:||Dutch working barge|
|Builder:||Dutch - manufacturer unknown|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||DAF DD 575 120pk|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||14.98m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.