|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120333
• Engine: Perkins 20.5hp marine diesel engine (new in 2012 with just 453 hours) coupled to a Technodrive TMC 40M gearbox.
• Quality 10:6:3 mm steelwork by Floating Homes with a semi-trad stern and a pram cover.
• Quality fit-out by Eastern Caravans and Narrowboats Ltd in light oak faced ply with solid light oak trims to the ceilings, cabin sides and hull sides. The floor is laid with wood effect laminate and overlaid with carpet throughout.
• Forward saloon/ dinette with two fixed bench seats that have storage below and converts to a double berth. Half height cupboard with drawers. Wall mounted shelves. Solid fuel stove on tiled hearth and surround. Pioneer CD/radio.
• Mid compact galley with a range of oak cupboards and doors, with Formica laminate worktop, and an inset stainless-steel sink and drainer. 12v Vitrifigo fridge with freezer compartment, a built in Vanette GG2200 gas oven and grill and separate Vanette 4001 burner gas hob. Microwave oven.
• Compact cabin shower room with a mixer shower and curtain, wall mounted cabinet. Space for a Porta Potti style cassette toilet (not included).
• Cabin bedroom with a sofa/singe bed that extends to a 4ft double bed, with storage below. Overhead shelf, and wardrobe/cupboard that also houses the electrical equipment for the boat. Chest of drawers and storge steps out to the rear deck.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v, with 3 x 115 amp/hr leisure batteries. landline, 2kw Edecoa modified sine wave inverter, CTEK M200 batteyr charger, Horn and headlamp. Heating by the solid fuel stove in the saloon, a Webasto Airtop diesel fired air heater and a Heatstore electric radiator. Water heated by a Mecury Duetto electric water heater. Polystyrene insulation.
Charley Mae is a lovely 36ft, 4 berth narrow boat, she was built in 2005 by Floating Homes and fitted out to a high standard by Eastern Caravans and Narrowboats Ltd. She was initially constructed as a 30ft boat with an outboard motor but has been professionally lengthened to 36ft for the current owner, when the Perkins engine was also installed. Charley Mae has a cleverly laid out and versatile interior and has been well loved and cared for by the current owner. She was taken out of the water in July 2022 for storage and was last black in May 2023. The BSSC expires in October 2025. She would make a versatile starter boat for cruising holidays, or as a compact live-aboard. Viewing recommended. Moorings are available by separate negotiation.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Charley Mae|
|Model:||36 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Eastern Caravans|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||36'|
|Fuel capacity:||60 Litres|
|Water capacity:||140 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.