|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
Chatham Kent UK|
Colvic Liberator 35, built in 1979 in Rochester Kent. Has sailed all around the UK and more recently the south and East coasts and Northern France.
In recent years she has had many upgrades and additions. Owned and sailed extensively by a RYA Yachtmaster and Cruising Instructor (not used for tuition) and built and equipped for proper sailing!! Previous owner used as a liveabord. Once came second in the Round the Island Race !!
Sleeps 7 in one ‘main’ cabin, a pilot berth and 3 in the saloon.
A very solid boat with a very large cockpit, an encapsulated keel (no keep bolts to deal with), and a keel stepped Mast. Lots and lots of storage inside the boat and around the cockpit.
|Vessel type:||Colvic Liberator 35|
|Builder:||Colvic and Hartley Marine Rochester|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta 2030B (1996)|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Length over all:||11.67m|
|Length at waterline:||8.27m|
|Maximum draft:||1' 8"|
|Hull colour:||White with a blue stripe|
|Keel type:||Fin Keel|
|Fuel capacity:||120 Litres|
|Water capacity:||200 Gallons|
Sleeps seven, one 'main' cabin in the forepeak, a pilot birth and three in the saloon.
Large saloon table with many seats for eating and relaxing.
Large chart table with good storage and depth and GPS instruments
New Headlining (spring 2020)
• New paddle wheel for log (brand new since lift Nov 2020)
• New rope bags in cockpit
• Two new coats of Antifoul (brand new since lift Nov 2020)
• New Seago 260 tender
• Reconditioned Honda 4 stroke outboard
• New float switch in bilge
• 5 new fenders
• New Jabsco sea toilet (including new Seacocks and pipes)
• New water system including two 100l flexible tanks
• New cushions in the forepeak and pilot birth
• New curtains in the saloon
• New LED lights throughout the cabins red/white in chart table, heads and saloon
• New Perspex in hatches
• New taps in galley and heads
• A number of USB charging points fitted.
Automatic elected plus, 2x manual bilge pumps
New LED tri-light, steaming light, deck light & Nav lights.
Two Anchors (Bruce and Danforth) 30m chain
2x Camping Gas cylinders (with new regulator 2020)
Pilot gas alarm
5x 3 pin plugs for use with shorepower
Shorepower with 16Amp RCD, internal switch and light
Built in coolbox (no fridge)
Chrome swim lader
Electric Simpson Lawrence windlass with foot buttons
Anchor ball and motoring cone
Lots of new parts over the last three years.
• New NASA CLIPPER Electronic wind instrument (including top of mast fitting & cable)
• New NASA CLIPPER Depth instrument
• New NASA CLIPPER Battery monitor (BM1)
• New NASA CLIPPER Log
• New NASA CLIPPER GPS Repeater
• New IC-M323G VHF/DSC Marine Transceiver (With GPS Receiver)
• New Quark Electric QK A025 AIS receiver and Wifi convertor
• New AIS and antennas (to avoid using a splitter)
• 2x new Marine grade 115ah batteries
• New marine grade battery charger/trickle charger
• New Bluesea power switch
• New Bluesea charging relay
Second echo sounder with second transponder (Fishfinder)
Volvo Penda MD2030B engine (Rebuilt 2015, full service 2018 including
• New VOLVO genuine water pump kit (summer 2020)
• New throttle handle and throttle/gear mechanism
• New shaft and hull sacrificial anodes (brand new since lift Nov 2020)
• 120lt Fuel Tank
• Box of engine spares (belts, impellers etc)
Sloop rigged Perkins Aluminium spars (1979) with stainless steel standing rigging
Bennett - Slab (1998) Stack Pack, Lazy Jacks, 3 Reefs
Jeckells - Furling (1996)
Cruising Chute with snuffer (2002)
Full rigging check done summer 2020 - report available, no issue at all
Spinnaker pole and gear
New Zip up Sail cover and Lazy Jacks (2019)
Plastimo Coastal 6 life raft (Serviced March 2020 exp. 2023)
New telescopic Dan Buoy with light
DSC button on VHF as above
Jack stays from bow to cockpit.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.