|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120185
*** Click on the "Open website in new window" link above to see a 360 degree tour of the boat ***
• Engine: Canaline 38hp diesel engine with a PRM 120D gearbox. Vetus 55 kgf bowthruster
• Quality steelwork by Brayzel Narrowboats with a cruiser stern and side doors.
• Professionally fitted out by Brayzel Narrowboats in light oak faced ply with light oak trims to the ceilings, cabin sides and hull sides throughout. The flooring is wood effect laminate throughout, apart from the galley and bathroom which have ceramic tiles. 2 + 2 berth accommodation.
• Spacious forward cabin bedroom with an extending across the boat double bed with cupboards and full height wardrobes to either side of it, and storage cupboard below the bed. Corner cabinet with flat screen TV and storage steps.
• Cabin bathroom with a fully tiled shower cubicle with shower curtain and a thermostatic mixer shower. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below. Thetford cassette toilet with 1 spare cassette. Wood lined steel side doors to corridor opposite bathroom.
• Walk through galley with hand crafted lsolid light oak cupboards with solid oak doors, wood edged marble effect laminate worktops and tiled splash backs. 12v Fridgemaster fridge with ice box. Built in Thetford Midi Prima MkIII gas oven and grill, and separate Thetford hob.
• There is a breakfast bar between the galley and rear saloon.
• Spacious rear lounge with a full height cupboard containing the electrics for the boat, built in TV unit, two seat sofa bed, and a Hamlet Hardy solid fuel stove on tiled hearth and surround at the rear of the saloon.
• Excellent specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, landline, Victron Energy Multiplus 1.6 kW inverter/charger, 3 x 110Ah leisure batteries, and galvanic isolator. Horn, headlamp and navigation lights. Spray-foam insulation. Heating is by a Webasto diesel boiler with 4 radiators and the Hamlet Hardy solid fuel stove. Water heated by engine heat exchanger, Webasto boiler, and immersion heater. Integral steel water tank.
‘Lazy Monkey’ is a beautifully presented, well cared forone-owner 2012 45ft Trad stern narrowboat built by respected builder Brayzel Narrowboats and fitted out to a professional standard by Brayzel. The sofa bed in the saloon allows for 4 berth accommodation. She has just been blacked in February 2020 and comes with a new boat safety certificate. Viewing is recommended.
Lying in Cheshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION, AND AN INSIDE AND OUT WALK-THROUGH VIDEO TOUR ON DVD PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Vessel name:||Lazy Monkey|
|Model:||45 Cruiser Stern|
|Fit Out:||Brayzel Naorrwboats|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||45'|
|Fuel capacity:||220 Litres|
|Water capacity:||420 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.