Pretty Dutch barge, Luxe Motor shape, built in 1920, fully converted to live aboard and cruise.
- Dimensions : 18,51m x 3,95m – WD : 0,90m – Clearance : 3,14m.
- Engine : DAF 575 turbo (120hp) in excellent condition.
- Hull under water entirely double plated in 1998.
- Generator 5 kva ACME silent pack, electric start (starts from wheelhouse).
- Central heating throughout (diesel fired).
- Propane hot water heater, the gaz compartment can take four big bottles).
- Inverter : Victron 3000 Watts + Automatic charger.
- House batteries = 4 x 180Ah new in 2018
- Solar panels x 4.
- Diesel tanks : 1 x 200L – et 1 x 740L.
- Fresh water : 1700L
- Fully equiped for intensive cruising, all security items up to date (extinguishers, safety buoys, life jackets depth sounder, vhf, camera)
- Last docking/survey 2019, fairing and new magnesium anodes.
- Headroom: Wheelhouse 1,85m - Accommodation 1,90m.
- Spacious wheelhouse (double glazing windows) can be used as a spare bedroom with a double bed (high/low table) – access on starboard to the living room, open galley, sofa bed - hallway to get to the bedrooms on port side 1 single and 1 double on the whole beam with a wc and wash basin – on starboard wc, handbasin and shower. Large forepeak. Ample storage.
This ship is in good condition easy to handle, bright, cosy interior (12 large windows, skylights and portholes). She benefited from a major refit in 2015. Good powerfull engine to cruise all EU waterways. Spacious enough and comfortable to live in all year round for a couple. Last survey 2019. One of the previous owners (Hart Massey) wrote a couple books about his travels with Lionel. A light fast ship, low fuel consumption
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE: 105 000 Euros. Owner is keen to sell
|Length over all:||18.50m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.